About Me |Digital Marketing Experience

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Digital Media Marketing  is the Online website present

My Expertise  Digital Marketing Strategy like SEM, PPC, SMM, SMO SEO Tactics. I know how to build your website seo, how to bring website traffic yours site, how to get popularity your website in search engine.

My Self:

This is Moin I completed M.B.A (Marketing & Systems) MA, B Ed. Previously I had worked in the-emerchant.com, Trafficassistants. Program. {OMS3 India Consultanting Privet Limited Now it Became www.addisonklein.com }. This company have Given me a good opportunity to developing the SEO Tactics. I have Learn So many tactics through this Company. So I am very thank full to this www.trafficassistants.com . I got good knowledge from this company.

I Will Provide you seo services, website seo, web site traffic, web site links If any one want to website seo please feel free to cotact me.

I want to talk everyone feel free to talk me about seo.

So many thanks to www.trafficassistants.com.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome!

Kaphoen said...

Moin, if you're interested in SEO, perhaps you should change your blog to "follow" - at present it is set to "nofollow"

Anonymous said...

Hi Moin,

Happy New year 2009! Nice Posts... Keep posting about SEO Tecniques, it will help for all SEO Beginners....

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I do a little SEO from time to time and it usually works out pretty good for me. However, I am not that good with robots.txt for WordPress. There are many sites out there with examples, but the are very basic. I am looking for someone with advanced knowledge in the area.
What is your skill set in this field?

Anonymous said...

Won't you wonder if somebody says he doesn't know what is a software company ? Am sure you will fall off from your chair. But believe me it is true. There still are people in third world countries who don’t know anything about software development, web application development or internet. So those who are not really aware about these buzzing things, try to find out what is a tech-world of Internet.